Ashley and Aaron were married on August 9th, 2013 and I had the pleasure of working with Ashley for a few months doing her Save the Dates, Bridal Shower, Wedding Invitations and Day of Accessories. Bryan from Bryan Caporicci Photography did an amazing job shooting their wedding and was kind enough to share some pictures with me. They were truly a breathtaking couple and a pleasure to work with. You can see Bryan’s work at http://www.bcapphoto.com He is truly a talented photographer and captures the most precious moments.
- Oh boy this one is a large wedding, 52 tents going out #paperdamsels #weddinginspiration… instagram.com/p/BTFHEfWgM0-/ 1 week ago
- Wedding season in full swing #tabletents #menu #tablenumbers #winebottledisplay #weddingday… instagram.com/p/BTFByA9gdYL/ 1 week ago
- Pretty bridal shower envelope liners #mississaugaweddinginvitations #mississaugaweddings… instagram.com/p/BTE-WhIAj4u/ 1 week ago
- I met the most wonderful people today. You need to check out their company, they have a… instagram.com/p/BS14SE7A1PV/ 1 week ago
- Picture doesn't do it justice but let me tell you this #figola is to die for! #maltese… instagram.com/p/BSpf39Agrpe/ 2 weeks ago
- 28,508 hits